Sunny side eggs cause a lot of appetite, even in the color of the sweet pepper ring is the most easy reason to fall in love.
- Slice bell pepper (or 4 in different colors) horizontally to make four 1/2-inch-thick rings and remove inner white flesh and seeds.
- In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat vegetable oil on medium. Cook peppers 2 minutes. Turn peppers over; crack 1 egg into center of each ring. Cook, covered, until eggs have reached desired doneness. Season with 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- To serve, garnish with chopped parsley.
- 1 large bell pepper (or 4 in different colors)
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
Nutritional information : About 215 calories, 13 g protein, 3 g carbs, 17 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 1 g fiber, 390 mg sodium